At EDMS Consultants, we are committed to fostering personal and professional growth and advancement.
Being part of the team at EDMS Consultants you get to:
Work with and learn from smart, focused people who are passionate about their work.
Work on challenging, interesting projects that have a huge impact on our success.
Work in a casual but accountable environment in which commitment, initiative, smart decision making and ability to deliver are rewarded.
Play an important part in our market growth by bringing new ideas to the table and launching new businesses.
Travel extensively throughout the Asia Pacific region.
Be rewarded with great career opportunities.
If you are:-
- To develop customized applications that support the required business requirements
- Gathering and analysing business requirements
- Develops and deploys various types of configuration and application components including data/object models, security, workflow/business process management, information lifecycle and user experience management
- To provide on-site support for solutions/systems to clients
- Working together with other members to provide both pre and post-sales support
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application design and collaborating with the application design groups, while providing functional guidance and direction to client staff.
- Gather and document user requirements and specifications.
- Setting up a training plan (mostly train the trainer) for end-user
- Any other duties assigned by the company
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Required languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Relevant working experience in the related field would be advantageous for this position.
- Background working with Document Management, Business Process Management tool and Web Portal systems is preferred
- Experience in requirements gathering, data analysis and full lifecycle development experience would be advantageous.
- Possess commitment, positive attitude and goal oriented.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Self-confident demeanour