- Document Management unites documents and business processes for greater efficiency and compliance while reducing the time users spend managing documents and other content.
- Records Management helps you manage legal and financial risk by maintaining and disposing of content according to defined policies and responsible, legally approved methods.
- Rights Management protects valuable and sensitive content wherever it is and prevents intellectual property theft, unauthorized access, and inappropriate use.
- Email Management reduces corporate risk through email archiving and compliance, efficient eDiscovery, and integration with Lotus Notes and Microsoft Outlook and Exchange.
- eDiscovery enables your in-house team to manage Electronically Stored Information (ESI) and handle eDiscovery processes in a more predictable and cost-effective manner.
- Archiving makes more efficient use of storage devices to reduce storage costs while providing users with unimpeded access to large volumes of email, records, and documents.