Hartakimia – CIMAH
- As the Occupational Safety and Health (Control of Industrial Major Accident Hazards) Regulations 1996 requires that the CIMAH Safety Report to be updated within three years of the date of the last report, an update of the previous CIMAH Safety Report has been carried out for Hartakimia.
- The principal objectives of the Safety Report are:
- to identify the nature of activity carried out in the facility;
- to identify the type, relative likelihood and consequences of the major accidents that might occur;
- to give an account of the arrangements:
- for safer operation of the activity;
- for control of serious deviations that could lead to major accidents; and
- for emergency procedures.
Benefits & ROI:
- CIMAH Safety Report will identify/provide:
- Information relating to every hazardous substance involved in the industrial activity and its relevant quantity
- Information relating to the installation
- Information relating to the system of management for controlling the industrial activity
- Information relating to the potential major accident in the form of risk assessment