Corporate issues involving fraudulent accounting, malfeasance and data quality issues frequently dominate news headlines; CEOs and Boards of Directors (BoD) are under public scrutiny and, as a result, regulatory requirements have emerged to address these issues using commonly accepted principals of corporate governance. Enterprise Content Management (ECM) frameworks play a key role in allowing organizations to provide compliance and corporate governance in a cost effective and efficient manner to achieve the following business goals:
- Have a reliable means to store and retrieve business-critical and sensitive information .
- Have the means to track regulatory deliverables and certifications.
- Ensure your disclosure and reporting processes are efficient and within budget.
- Have an integrated means of managing business records -- from creation to maintenance to eventual destruction.
- Have employees effectively communicate and fulfil task requirements.
- Have an established training certification program.
OpenText solutions for Corporate Governance deliver this functionality with the following Software:
- OpenText ECM - Accreditations Server
- OpenText ECM - Eloquent Media Server
- Email Archiving for Microsoft Exchange
- Email Archiving for Lotus Notes
- Internal Controls
- Records Management