At EDMS Consultants, we are committed to fostering personal and professional growth and advancement.
Being part of the team at EDMS Consultants you get to:
Work with and learn from smart, focused people who are passionate about their work.
Work on challenging, interesting projects that have a huge impact on our success.
Work in a casual but accountable environment in which commitment, initiative, smart decision making and ability to deliver are rewarded.
Play an important part in our market growth by bringing new ideas to the table and launching new businesses.
Travel extensively throughout the Asia Pacific region.
Be rewarded with great career opportunities.
If you are:-
Business Development – Country Manager
- Developing contacts and relationships to the key customers at public authorities, private EPC/BOT and infrastructure construction companies, contracting and consulting firms.
- Essential to have sound and business oriented corporate relationships with leading infrastructure companies/consultants/government officials & bureaucrats.
- Supervise, support and acquire sales for the Company’s products, systems and services.
- Develop and implement effective strategies in coordination with the Sales/Project Manager to further enhance the presence and activities of the Company in Malaysia.
- On annual basis, budget sales, resources and financial results.
- Increases sales and management’s effectiveness by the following:
- Monitor the market for a timely reaction to new trends and opportunities and for adequate responses to factual and potential competitive threats.
- Report according to superior’s request in a truthful and timely fashion to the parent company on ongoing activities.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Represent the company in all matters.
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering with experience in Sales and Marketing.
- At least 10 years of experience in civil or geotechnical engineering business/ liasioning within this industry.
- Confident leadership skills, team player.
- Sound background in sales and marketing & liasioning in public sector.
- Experienced in public tendering processes.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work both autonomously and closely with group management.
- Well organized and committed to deadlines.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.