Nuix Data Privacy
Privacy regulations such as the Privacy data protection act (PDPA), EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) impose tight deadlines for responding to consumer queries such as data subject access requests (DSARs).
Nuix searching capabilities helps deliver information hold on any individual across emails, instant messages, voicemails, call recordings, and any process customer or employee data. An organization can also implement proactive information governance programs to remediate inappropriately stored private data and minimize the risk of breaches and inadvertent loss.
- Prompt response – Provide timely and comprehensive responses to DSARs, right-to-be-forgotten requests, and regulatory queries.
- Reduce risk – Locate and eliminate inappropriately stored private data to minimize the chance of data loss and regulator action.
- Detect & Investigate breaches – Identify the security threats as they happen and meet data breach notification requirements with time to spare.
- Meet retrieval obligations – Respond to subject access requests and other queries within given time frames.
- Gather and delete – Collect and decommission data to satisfy right-to-be-forgotten compliance obligations.
- Identify risk – Find the types of privacy data stored in the systems that have special regulatory needs.
- Map Data – Locate privacy data in a vast number of unstructured and structured data formats.
- Optimize processing – Ensure all private data are stored correctly and locate the once stored where it should not be.
- Detect Threats – Identify insider and external threats by recognizing unusual computer or human behavior.