A robust Maintenance and Integrity system is the foundation for continuous asset performance improvement and operational excellence in Oil and Gas operations. Yet many of today’s operation managers continue to rely on outdated, costly and labour-intensive programs for Maintenance and Integrity planning.
For Oil and Gas companies that want to optimize the maintenance and integrity framework for greenfield or brownfield projects, MaxGrip offers a solution that’s fast, cost-effective and high-quality.
Based on our extensive experience in the industry, our Full Maintenance and Integrity Build solution delivers:
- Benchmarked integrity and maintenance routines, standardised and localised according to your needs;
- A fully defined safety case and asset register, complete with criticality assessments, corrective maintenance analysis, and bad-actor database;
- Localisation efforts that reach up to 95 per cent of a full maintenance and integrity system build, and which include all your specific asset characteristics;
- Rapid Enterprise Asset Management system deployment, backlog analysis, and work load and capacity leveling;
- Decreased time to results – by 60 to 80 percent.
An acceleration of processes that mitigate risks and secure integrity
MaxGrip’s Full Maintenance & Integrity Build solution is a highly efficient way to standardise integrity and maintenance routines. When one of the world’s leading Oil and Gas companies purchased a floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel, it needed to incorporate the new asset according to its own strict standards as quickly as possible.
MaxGrip analysed the existing data and set a baseline for the Maintenance & Integrity framework. Working smartly together has produced data improvements and an acceleration of the processes that mitigate risks and secure integrity.