FEESA Maximus™ Thermal Hydraulic Integrated Production Modelling Software
Maximus can be used like any other steady state pipeline network simulator and has been designed to be easy for users familiar with such tools to pick up and use it for nodal analysis, network sensitivity studies and single design cases of interest to the user.
Maximus’ Advantage :
- Built-in Integrated Production Modelling (IPM) capability (the Life of Field Option), giving Maximus the functionality of a Petroleum Engineering software with the detail of a Process / Flow Assurance Engineering tool.
- Ideal tool for bridging the gap between subsurface and surface, ntegrating numerous engineering disciplines and reducing interface design margins for a faster, more robust and more cost effective design.
FEESA Maximus Applications include :
- Detailed Steady State Pipeline Thermal Hydraulic Studies
- Deepwater Oil Systems
- Large Offshore Oil & Gas Compression Networks
- Subsea Seperation
- Subsea Compression
- Large Onshore Gas Gathering Systems
- Water Injection & Disposal Networks
- Life of Field Operating Envelopes
- HPHT Developments
- Polymer Flood Networks
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Liquid Hydrocarbon Export Systems
- Hydrate Cold Flow Production Systems
- Predicting Hydrates & Wax Appearance Temperatures via Multiflash
- Annulus Heating Option