Tyson Foods Malaysia
- Looking for a CMMS system which able to track & maintain the food manufacturing machinery history and inventory level online. The CMMS systems should be able to accommodate the following:
- Asset registration
- Tools and Material Data
- Maintenance Activity record including the cost of maintenance per asset
- Maintenance planning
- Work Orders
- Service Requests
- Preventive Maintenance’s Plan, Predictive Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance
- Inventory tracking
- Manpower Requirement
- Introduced and implemented Fiix solution to help the maintenance team to have access to asset information such as the schedule maintenance for all equipment, breakdown issues, work order history, and overall equipment health. Fiix CMMS also helps the maintenance team to track spare parts records such as current inventory level and predicted the required spare for stock up.
Benefits & ROI:
- The maintenance team has access to assets and spare parts information per location including the record of total maintenance cost for each asset.
- The maintenance team is easy to track the team’s pending work orders and ensure maintenance is being done as per schedule.
- With Fiix Dashboard, it gives them instant access to the information they need to improve performance, identify the current inventory stock, helping the maintenance team to make better decisions, faster.
- The maintenance team can identify the key performance indicators (KPIs) that they will measure to make improvements. For example, mean time between failures (MTBF), mean time to repair (MTTR), and technician individual performance. Collecting data against these KPIs will help them understand the current state of operations.
- The maintenance team can generate a report consist of information on the criticality and the health of the assets as well as the current inventory usage.