One of the challenges that are usually faced by an organization is eDiscovery for litigation or regulatory response, which involves a complex web of processes, projects, and provider handoffs that can easily cause inefficiency, confusion, and high costs.
Nuix gives your team full control of the discovery process. With an integrated approached to Nuix e-Discovery, it helps your team decide on the data to send to external counsel and service providers.
- Full control of eDiscovery – Manage your eDiscovery process, data and workflow end to end to reduce legal fees, accelerate timelines, and improve legal decision-making.
- Scalability – Nuix eDiscovery software is designed for scalability in data volumes and number of users—from a single PST file to 100 million documents and beyond.
- Work agility and productivity – Review your documents in minutes – no load files, no exports, just integrated collection, processing, analysis, visualizations, review, and production.
- Comprehensive early case assessment – Powerful analytics, intelligent workflows and an intuitive interface helps reduce the workload.
- Collection and processing – Collect and find every shred of evidence with Nuix’s forensic collection technology and the industry-leading Nuix Engine for processing.
- Analytics and predictive coding – Help to incorporate analytics into an everyday workflow.
- Technology efficient – Automate the way information is processed, organized, and presented to reduce operational costs and simplify hand-offs.
- Take Control – Control your workflow with self-service case set-up and administration, even for the smallest matters.
- Flexible deployment options – Run Nuix software in your data center or the cloud with the latest features, innovations, and operational efficiencies.