Fiix Planned Maintenance
What is Planned Maintenance
Planned maintenance refers to any maintenance activity that is planned, documented, and scheduled on an asset. The aim of planned maintenance is to reduce downtime.
Scheduled maintenance activities are done so assets can remain functional without any unplanned downtime. This can be determined by the maintenance triggers, such as time, usage, condition of an asset and by event.
Advantages of planned maintenance
- Having a planned maintenance prepares you on what is coming, therefore you can plan ahead and allocate resource and ensuring all equipment needed is available when you need them.
- Manage your calendar.
- Minimizes time spent to get the work done.
How to implement planned maintenance
- Using planned maintenance software.
- Organizing assets.
- Training and executing the strategy.
- Have a planned maintenance checklists.