SPCI – CHRA
- In compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health (Use and Standards of Exposure of Chemicals Hazardous to Health) Regulations 2000, SPCI has engaged EDMS to conduct a Chemical Health Risk Assessment (CHRA).
- The objectives of the CHRA are:
- To identify the hazards posed by each chemical hazardous to health (CHTH) used within the workplace;
- To evaluate the degree of exposure of workers to the CHTH, either through inhalation, dermal or ingestion;
- To evaluate the adequacy of existing control measures; and
- To recommend further appropriate control measures and priorities actions to be taken to prevent or reduce risks.
Benefits & ROI:
- CHRA can help to enable decisions to be made on:
- Appropriate control measures;
- Induction and training of workers;
- The necessity of exposure monitoring programme; and
- The necessity of medical surveillance programme.