Tanjung Offshore Services Sdn Bhd
- An Electronic Document Management System as a centralized document repository for their Bayan project and also their QHSE documents which includes Memo, ISO documents with the control of Document Controller.
- Numbering system which is automatically generate based on the current sequence
- Introduced and implemented M-Files solution that acts as centralized repository for their current project.
- Provide controlled automatic numbering for all outgoing transmittal, project documents and drawings as well as vendor package number
- With M-Files, it has helped and fasten the process of documents searching and provide easy access to the documents and drawings information
- Provide automatic document/drawings history for audit trial
- To use workflow for IDC review with the given dateline which can be monitored by document controller
Benefits & ROI:
- Reduce time for document controller to allocate all the transmitted and received documents/drawings when requested
- A centralized repository that enables users to access the right and needed documents/drawings but still in controlled manner based on permission
- Easy tracking on project documents and drawings status, package numbers and transmittal numbers.