AsPac Lubricants (M) Sdn Bhd – Written Notification
- Written Notifications for two oil separators for submission to DOE are required under Regulation 4 of the Environmental“>Environmental Quality (Industrial Effluent) Regulations 2009.
- EDMS gathers, collates and compiles the operational, water supply and consumption, effluent treatment system (oil separator) and effluent disposal information, lab analytical results, sludge production and disposal as well as performance monitoring program for the industrial effluent treatment system.
Benefits & ROI:
- Ensure compliance of effluent discharge (oil and grease) to the environment
- Ensure self-check and monitoring of effluent treatment system
- Notify DOE of the effluent treatment system to comply with EIA approval condition