Carpeton Industries Sdn Bhd (Phase 1)
- Contract and Commercial department An Electronic Document Management System as a centralized document repository for their contract and commercial department which able to run and record the workflow process starting from Tender submission, project registration up to Purchase Order.
- Standardize numbering system for Purchase Order, Project registration, Requisition Order which is automatically generated by the system.
- Introduced and implemented M-Files solution that acts as centralized repository for their C&C department.
- Provide controlled automatic numbering for all Purchase Order, requisition order, Project number and tender number.
- With M-Files, it has helped and fasten the process of documents searching and provide easy access to the documents information
- Provide automatic document history for audit trial
- To use workflow for their C&C process with the given dateline which can be monitored by the management
- To use standard template for PO,RO, Cost analysis and other C&C documents
Benefits & ROI:
- Reduce time to allocate all the C&C documents
- A centralized repository that enables users to access the right and needed documents but still in controlled manner based on permission
- Reduced manual and paper-based process that also enabling the users to have easy tracking on project documents and workflow status, tender and project status