Carpeton Industries Sdn Bhd (Phase 2)
- Since Contract and Commercial workflows link with Project and D&T workflows, phase 2 was required to complete the cycle of the process.
- Project documents linked to project code which is generated from C&C workflow
- All documents from project, D&T and HSE documents such as drawings, project planning and ISO documents to be kept in one repository.
- Standardize numbering system for ISO forms such as Document Change Notice and Outgoing Correspondence.
- Standardize numbering system for project documents and drawings which is linked to project code.
- With M-Files solution, it has helped to digitized the process and continue the workflow process without any missing documents.
- Provide controlled automatic numbering for all project documents including drawings and ISO documents.
- With M-Files, it has helped and fasten the process of documents searching and provide easy access to the documents information
- Provide automatic document history for audit trial
- To use workflow for ISO forms, drawing submission and project documents approval
- M-Files solution automatically sends assignments and notifications via email and M-Files’ Assigned to Me view
Benefits & ROI:
- Reduce time to allocate all the project and ISO documents
- A centralized repository that enables users to access the right and needed documents but still in controlled manner based on permission
- Reduced manual and paper-based process that also enabling the users to have easy tracking on project documents, drawings and workflow status
- All forms can be easily located and downloaded from M-Files