PETRONAS Gas Berhad
- To ensure the FACILITIES are safe and reliable for continued operation without any major failure or breakdown for the next twenty (20) years.
- To replace
obsoletesystem and equipment with the latest proven designs, material and technology.
- To enhance HSE adequacy and plant efficiency using
latestproven technology innovations.
- To update equipment master data, asset structure and Bill of Material (BOM) based on MOC requirement.
EDMS-K2 provided a team on site using our proprietary tools and methodologies to:
- Prepare and update all the existing Equipment and Plant Asset Structure Hierarchy in SAP CMMS Master Data.
- Linked all the spare items to the lowest level in the hierarchy, ensure the availability of SPIR for all the equipment and linking all the recommended spares to their respective equipment in SAP.
- Extending Plant Level for materials received from GSCMD and link them to their respective equipment to complete the BO.
Benefits & ROI:
- Utilized ADAM software to provide the advanced data capture and analysis required for the development of an effective EAM (CMMS) system, ensuring high-quality, error-free data in a format suitable for upload to SAP.
- Integrate operations maintenance teams and processes to ensure that no opportunity for improvement is missed.
- Asset management optimisation processes to maximise up-time and reduce down-time while improving asset utilisation.
- Identification and elimination of gaps to ensure quality development and implementation of optimised maintenance programmes.
- Ensuring high-quality data is available to operations and maintenance staff for effective analysis and decision making towards corporate objectives, where practical, all Maintenance and Operations procedures and standards are accurate and fit for purpose.
- Documenting and implementing lessons learned and in compliance with change management policies.