Tianqi Lithium Australia
- An Electronic Document Management System as a centralized document repository to store all their project documents with the control of Document Controller. The system also should help to manage the information from and to a vendor.
- Introduced and implemented M-Files solution that acts as centralized and controlled information management for effective work collaboration with automated routine workflows and processes.
- The system also is integrated with Microsoft Office seamlessly which helps to ensure the system is not only user-friendly but also reduce the process to ensure the information is captured in the system.
Benefits & ROI:
- Able to ensure documents are stored in the centralized repository
- Able to manage, find, and track documents and information.
- Able to ensure all the documents are accessible to related people
- Helps to improve the information sharing, efficiency and workflow, maximizing information reuse, eliminating redundancy, avoiding rework due to incorrect information sources, and data loss