Texwipe Asia (Philippines)
Texwipe Asia is looking for a CMMS which can digitalize their current maintenance process and improve team’s productivity. Preventive maintenance program including calibration, machine downtime, spare parts inventory and monitoring are being track manually using excel. Work requests are done through online data base.
Texwipe Asia is looking for a CMMS system which able to accommodate the followings:
- Asset registration and historical data
- Tools and Material Data
- Maintenance Activity record including cost of maintenance per asset
- Maintenance planning
- Work Orders
- Service Requests
- Preventive Maintenance’s Plan including calibration and Corrective Maintenance
- Inventory monitoring and tracking
Introduced and implemented Fiix solution to help their maintenance team to create, complete and close work orders paperless and more efficient. Preventive maintenance can be scheduled and tracked effortless and work request can be done and completed in one system. On top of that, is for the maintenance team to have access to asset and spare parts information as well as to monitor and keep track of their overall equipment health and maintenance
Benefits & ROI:
- Maintenance team have access to assets and spare parts information including all the historical data on asset movement, preventive maintenance record and total maintenance cost for each asset
- Manager and team leader easy to track pending work orders including preventive maintenance and ensure maintenance is being done as per schedule.
- With Fiix Dashboard, it gives them instant access to the information they need to improve performance, helping the maintenance team to make better decisions, faster.
- With the new Analytics and AI in Fiix, they are able to create a custom dashboard, have access to the parts forecaster and work order insight which can be shared easily with the top management.
- Maintenance team able to identify the key performance indicators (KPIs) that they will measure in order to make improvements. For example, mean time between failures (MTBF), and mean time to repair (MTTR). Collecting data against these KPIs will help them understand the current state of operations.
- The maintenance team are able to generate and custom a report consist of information on the criticality and the health of the assets.